Kratom capsules are the ultimate in convenience and discretion. In this kratom capsule review I’m going to tell you about my own experiences using kratom capsules over the past two years.
I’ve also used kratom powder for a lot longer than that, but have recently got into using capsules. At the start I thought I was paying loads more money than I should, because kratom capsules are more expensive, but the convenience at certain times now makes up that tenfold.
So what I’m going to do here is talk you through everything you need to know. The advantage of using them, how to use and store kratom capsules, what the best kratom capsules are, and where the best place to buy kratom capsules online for a reasonable price is.
The Advantages Of Using Kratom Capsules
Kratom capsules can be more expensive than loose powder, sometimes double the price, but nearly always about one third more than the price of loose powder.
If you’re taking a lot of kratom, then that can be problematic. But kratom capsules aren’t designed for getting high on three times a week, you’re not talking about taking 10 g of kratom capsules three times a week. Kratom capsules are perfect though for other situations:
- They are fantastic for pain relief because you can just take three or four every few hours during the day and they will chill you out and take away the pain (if you have red or green kratom capsules, Red Borneo and Red Maeng Da are perfect).
- Kratom capsules are best for your confidence as well. When you don’t want to be out of control, but you’re feeling a little anxious. Take 8-10 capsules of red or green kratom and you’ll start to calm down within about 30 minutes. Great for chilling out on a night out, going on a date, or a stressful work situation.
- Kratom capsules are discreet. Whether you using them for pain, confidence, whatever your personal reason is, you can dose them with other people in the room and nobody will give you a second glance. Obviously with kratom powder that’s impossible because you have to weigh it, and then mix the loose powder in with something else to take it.
- Kratom capsules are easy to transport. You can move around with them, making them perfect for pain relief at work. Or if you want a cognitive boost, or you’re heading to the gym after work, so you take 10 white kratom capsules (White Borneo and White Bali are superb) to give you an incredible energy boost for a couple of hours.
- Kratom tastes foul. Really bitter, and it can create quite an unpleasant feeling when you take it. Dust gets stuck in your throat, and it can bring quite strong nausea on. So if you’re in that situation, then kratom capsules are perfect. If it’s a choice between not using kratom at all, or paying a bit more for kratom in a format that allows you to skate all the negatives of taking it, then I think it’s worth the money.
As you can see, although kratom capsules can be more expensive, there are some compelling reasons for using them. You may not want to use them all the time, but there’s absolutely no reason why you can’t mix taking loose powder sometimes, and then topping up the capsules, or using them in moderation at times that powder is impossible to deal with.
How To Use And Store Kratom Capsules
Storing kratom powder is quite tricky. If it’s not stored perfectly it starts to deteriorate. If it’s also in a moist environment, or is exposed to sunlight, or even high temperatures, then the alkaloids can disappear in a few months.
Storing kratom capsules the same as you would store powder, then they will stay better for longer than kratom powder ever can.
Just keep them in the container or pouch they come in, and store them in your medicine cabinet (just make sure that kids and other people don’t go near them), or somewhere cool and dry.
The double insurance of the pouch they are in, and the fact that the kratom is protected by the vegetarian capsule it’s in, make it far better for storing, especially if you are an occasional user. There’s no point in spending extra money on the best kratom capsules if you then just let them rot somewhere for six months until they have lost their potency.
But if you store them correctly, then for occasional users, kratom capsules are far more cost-effective than kratom powder which can lose its potency within just a couple of months.
Are There Any Disadvantages To Using Kratom Capsules?
I talked about the advantages of using capsules in this kratom capsule review, but I do want also cover the disadvantages, the negatives of using kratom capsules.
The first negative is price. It’s undeniable, they are more expensive. I hope you can see from what I’ve already said that the convenience and other benefits that investment brings can make up for the price increase though.
The second negative about using kratom capsules is you have to take a lot of capsules. If you’re the sort of person who struggles to take a couple of paracetamol, then you are going to struggle to take 10 x 500 mg capsules of kratom to get just a 5 g dose!
But other than those small negatives, kratom capsules are extremely efficient way of using and storing kratom.
Maeng Da Kratom Capsules: My Favorite Type To Use
I want to continue this kratom capsules review by talking to about my favorite type of capsules to use. For me, these are the best kratom capsules out there, because of the power and flexibility they offer.
They are Maeng Da kratom capsules. You don’t need that many of them because Maeng Da kratom is stronger than normal kratom. But let me explain that in more detail.
Maeng Da kratom is not a strain like Red Borneo, or White Bali. It’s a single type of kratom that is found to be stronger. So it could be Red Borneo, but the alkaloid content is found to be higher, so it’s labelled up as Red Maeng Da.
But also, Maeng Da can be a blend. So it could be red and green kratom that overall stronger in alkaloid content. You really don’t quite know what you’re going to get until you buy it.
If you get Maeng Da kratom capsules from a reputable seller though, then they will be much stronger. That means less capsules to take, and the best place to buy kratom capsules I’m going to mention at the end of this review also sell the strongest kratom capsules I’ve ever experienced.
Can You Just Make Kratom Capsules At Home Far More Cheaply?
Because they are more expensive, people start wondering if they could just make kratom capsules at home.
Yes, you could. It is possible. But what you’re doing is ignoring the benefits of using capsules in the first place.
As we’ve already discussed, time-saving, convenience, and exact dosing are all important benefits of the best kratom capsules.
If you make kratom capsules at home then you’ve got to buy everything you need. You’ll have to buy the capsules, a micro scale, and a small machine to clamp the two halves together.
You’ll then have to spend a lot of time putting the kratom into capsules and clamping the two halves together to make an individual capsule of kratom. That’s very time-consuming, and although it will still be cheaper than buying capsules of kratom, if you look at your hourly work rate, even if you’re a minimum wage, you might as well just spend that money on the capsules and enjoy your time.
Kratom Capsules Dosage Guide
To be honest, it’s no different dosing kratom capsules then it is dosing loose kratom powder.
So any dosage guide for loose kratom will also apply to kratom capsules. The only difference is that you have to take a lot of individual capsules if you want a higher dose.
That’s why I’m saying that the real power of the best kratom capsules is in the convenience of dosing through the day, or in circumstances where you couldn’t use loose kratom powder.
If you are looking at your first kratom capsules dosage then this is the scale I’d recommend you follow:
- Beginner dose up to 4 g (eight capsules)
- Low full-spectrum dose up to 6 g (12 capsules)
- Moderate full-spectrum dose up to 8 g (16 capsules)
- High full-spectrum dose up to 10 g (20 capsules)
- Overwhelming dose (euphoric) above 10 g (20+ capsules)
I would personally start with a beginner dose. See how you feel. If you don’t get the effects that you want, other than a little burst of physical energy, then take another three or four capsules an hour later.
But my advice is always the same. Experiment with the lowest dose possible, and then walk that dose up each time you try kratom. Just a couple of grams at a time, or even a gram at a time. Once you reach the point where it’s overwhelming and troublesome, or just too much for your needs, then you can walk that dose back down again.
Also, make sure that you have more days per week free of kratom than you do taking it. That way you will minimize side effects, minimize the chances of any addiction, and also as long as you keep the dose as low as possible, you won’t suffer many problems with building tolerance.
The Best Place To Buy Kratom Capsules
I really hope this quick kratom capsule review has been helpful to you. The pros of using kratom capsules are:
- Can be dosed more precisely
- Can be dosed anywhere
- Dosing kratom capsules is discreet
- They stay fresher for longer
- They are easy to store and transport
- There’s no messing around with loose powder
On the downside, there are a couple of cons to using kratom capsules:
- The best kratom capsules are significantly more expensive than loose kratom powder
- It’s difficult to take a large number of capsules if you want an intense kratom experience.
Now let’s talk about the best place to buy kratom capsules that are really high-quality, but still affordable.
For me, there’s only one place I’m going to recommend to you, and that’s The Evergreen Tree. There are several great reasons why I’m only recommending this kratom vendor as the best place to buy kratom capsules.
Firstly, they sell the widest range of kratom capsules I have ever seen. Nearly 30 different types. This includes many rare types of kratom, and six different types of Maeng Da kratom capsules. They even do a beginner’s pack of capsules that is cheap and accessible.
In fact, they sell the most potent Maeng Da kratom capsules I’ve ever experienced. Not only is it stronger kratom, but it’s also infused with kratom extracts, giving them a far higher alkaloid content than standard kratom. If you want to minimize the amount of capsules you take, then this is a perfect place to start.
Secondly, prices are not that bad. They are about one third higher than standard powder. That’s really not a deal breaker for me, and not for many people that I’ve ever talked to.
Thirdly, I love that you can choose the potency you want. The standard potency is around 1.3% alkaloid content. They then do higher grades, 1.7%, 2%, and even higher than that in some cases.
If you want the ultimate hit from kratom capsules then The Evergreen Tree even do ultra-enhanced Indo kratom capsules. These have up to 6% alkaloid content. Let me tell you, that’s insane. If you think that the standard strength is 1.3%, that means you’re going to be taking four times less to get the same effects. So just four capsules could add up to a very strong dose of kratom.