Best Synthetic Urine Kits & How To Use Them
If you’re a regular weed smoker or drug user, then facing a drug test is your worst nightmare. If you can get yourself a high-quality synthetic urine kit though, then all those worries vanish.
It really is a problem because lets be honest, even though weed is legal in a lot of states now, that doesn’t mean you can turn up for a drug test and fail but still get employed. That’s not quite how things work. It’s ridiculous, so you have to protect yourself. That’s what I’ve learned to do now.
What I’m going to do here is talk you through what’s in the best synthetic urine. How it looks, what’s in it, basically the characteristics it needs to have to pass scrutiny.
I will also warn you away from the poor quality brands, give you full instructions based on my own experiences, and finish up with a detailed fake urine review of each of the top four brands based on the criteria I’m going to outline to you first.
How Realistic Is Passing A Drug Test With Fake Urine
Although it may actually seem like a crazy idea on the surface, fake urine is really the best way you have a passing a drug test. As long as the quality is high, and it submitted within the correct temperature range, it should be good enough to pass most levels of drug test.
Look at it this way, if you are a heavy weed smoker and you are one week from a drug test, or you think you could face one after an interview or something, these are your options:
- You do a natural detox. That means abstaining, it means living healthily, it means exercising. You drink tons of water, and you try and push out as many toxins as possible. You can accelerate this using high-quality detox pills like Toxin Rid, which can half the amount of time it takes, but if you’re a daily weed smoker it’s still going to take at least a week, often longer, to get totally clean via this route.
- You could just mask the toxins for a few hours using a high-quality detox drink like Rescue Cleanse or Ultra Eliminex. It’s beautifully convenient, but if you’re a chronic weed smoker or drug user, then you could only get a couple of hours toxin free before fresh metabolites from the drugs appear in your urine. If there is a delay, if it takes you a while to submit your sample, you’re playing with fire.
- That leaves fake urine kits. As long as you select the best synthetic urine possible, and you make sure it’s submitted within the correct temperature range then you really do stand up to a 95% chance of passing. For me, if you’re a regular smoker or user and you don’t want to detox (or you don’t have time), and you are concerned about the unknown amount of time you’d have clean using a detox drink to mask the toxins, then the only realistic choice is fake urine.
What Are The Characteristics Of The Best Synthetic Urine?
If you’re seriously going to use a synthetic urine kit to pass a drug test though then you have to buy the best quality one available that will get the job done.
Just like cars, there is a myriad of fake urine products out there all with their own strengths, weaknesses, and price tags.
But let’s look at the crucial characteristics that the best synthetic urine has to have as a minimum to really pass close scrutiny:
- Firstly, it has to be complex in the formula. So it should contain at least creatinine, urea, and uric acid. But really, it should contain many more chemicals and waste products found in the urine in order to stand the best chance of facing the toughest validity testing.
- It has to be balanced for both pH and specific gravity. This is not easy to achieve, and only the best fake urine brands out there achieve it.
- It has to look and froth like urine as much as possible. If it can smell like it even better. I know that sounds crazy, but I have seen online a lab technician mentioning that sometimes they do actually sniff the sample. I’m guessing it’s a quick way of seeing if a suspicious sample needs more scrutiny. I wouldn’t have thought it’s common, otherwise, a lot of the cheaper brands would not be passing basic pre-employment drug tests.
- Good quality synthetic urine also has to have a reliable heat maintenance source. Whether it’s a heatpad or heat activator powder, it has to have the ability to keep your sample within the narrow temperature range of between 90°F and 100°F (the legal temperature between which urine samples have to be submitted), or the heat activator powder has to be able to heat the sample up rapidly just before you submit it.
Once you put all that together, there’s not a lot of choices left on the market. But don’t worry, at the end of this I’m going to give you a fake urine review of each of the top four brands out there that do tick all the boxes I’ve just mentioned.
Which Synthetic Urine Kits Contain Biocide?
Biocide is a problem in the fake urine marketplace. It wasn’t until a couple of years ago, then suddenly fake urine started failing in much higher quantities.
People online put their heads together, and it became obvious that something was happening. There was something in common between the brands that were failing. Some people just thought it was to do with quality, but even a couple of the previously reliable brands just started failing people.
People realized that it was because of something called biocide. That’s an artificial preservative found in lots of everyday products.
It became obvious that it was a “footprint”, something in common between all the different types of urine. By testing for its presence, the labs could basically rule out most fake samples without any further checks. It was basically game over.
However, a few brands didn’t contain biocide, or removed it and replaced it with another preservative that is still not being looked for. Those are the synthetic urine kits you need to be using.
Where To Buy Fake Urine For A Drug Test?
If you’re wondering about stores that sell synthetic urine, then I’d ask you to step away from that idea pretty quickly.
The only places locally are going to be smoke shops and independent retailers. They tend to stock the worst quality fake urine brands at the highest prices.
It’s the same online as well. Steer clear of online marketplaces like Amazon and eBay, you’ll get fakes, you’ll get out of date products, and you’ll get fake urine that’s been heated up and then not used.
For me, the best place to buy synthetic urine is online from specialist retailers. All you have to do is get your order in a couple of weeks before you could face a drug test and you will never be caught out.
Steer Clear Of The Following Brands
Having warned you away from stores that sell synthetic urine, let’s now tell you about brands of fake urine that definitely aren’t the best.
Magnum, Xstream, U Pass, Synthetix5, Jet Clean, Agent X. These are all brands that are widely sold locally but are awful.
Don’t buy them online either. These are the brands that started failing a couple of years ago, and they also aren’t great in the formula quality either. Why take the risk when they cost nearly as much as the top four synthetic urine brands I’m going to talk you through in a moment anyway?
How To Use A Synthetic Urine Kit
Before I do detailed fake urine kit reviews, I want to give you some brief instructions on making sure you pass a drug test with fake urine. These are the instructions that I have used to successfully pass.
- If you’re using a heatpad activate it before you warm the sample. If you’re using heat activator powder, you don’t have to worry about that.
- The second step is to mix it up with some filtered water if it’s a powder. If you’ve bought premixed urine, you don’t have to worry about this.
- If you’re using a heatpad you’ll then have to warm the sample up to take the stress off the heatpad so it lasts a few hours. Use a microwave, and gently microwave it for about 15 seconds. Check the temperature strip; you want it to be between 90°F and 100°F. It hasn’t registered, give it another short burst until it’s close to 100°F without being above it.
- Whether you have to warm the sample because you using a heatpad, or if you don’t have to bother because you using heat activator powder, the next step is the same. Tuck the sample container in between two pairs of underwear. This will keep it secure (even though you will NOT be searched or scrutinized because you’ll be facing an unsupervised drug test) and it will keep it closer to body temperature.
- When you arrive at the place you’re going to submit your sample if you’re using a heatpad then check the temperature. If it’s not warm enough you’ll have to find a way of warming up. Hot water from a flask is brilliant for this. If you using heat activator powder, now is the time to tap some in and raise the temperature by agitating it. If it doesn’t register with about one-third of the powder, tap in a little bit more at a time until it does. Give it about one minute between adding powder.
Synthetic Urine Review: Top Four Brands
Hopefully, you now understand how to use a synthetic urine kit successfully.
My advice is to go for the brands that use heat activator powder though. The ones that have heatpads are more hassle, but on the flip side, they are usually far cheaper. If money is a problem, go with the cheap brands, if it’s not, I’d go with choices one and two from the fake urine reviews below.
1. Clear Choice Quick Luck Synthetic Urine
This product from Clear Choice has only been out for about 18 months but it is definitely the premier synthetic urine kit on the market now.
It’s the most complex formula with at least 14 chemicals found in real urine. It’s going to pass almost any level of drug test, almost any level of scrutiny.
Quick Luck also looks, smells, and even froths like human urine. It’s going to pass the sniff test if it’s done, it’s going to pass any visual scrutiny.
It’s also premixed. Alongside the fact that he uses heat activator powder which can heat the sample in about one minute, that makes Quick Luck perfect for on the job drug testing. You also get a pair of high-quality heatpads with Quick Luck, but I’m not sure you would ever use them. But it does give you the additional option to transport a pre-heated sample should you want to.
Keep it in your cab, in your car, in your locker at work. Just tap in some heat activator powder, shake it up, get the temperature right in about two minutes, and you have a viable sample.
On the downside, Quick Luck costs $100. But you are paying for premium quality fake urine that won’t let you down. Quality costs, but if you got the money this is what I would bio.
2. Sub Solution
Also from Clear Choice is Sub Solution. It’s still the number one selling brand and has been for a couple of years, but it isn’t quite as complex as Quick Luck.
It contains 14 chemicals found in urine though and is going to pass the same level of scrutiny as Quick Luck.
The only real downside to Sub Solution, when stacked up against Quick Luck, is the fact it’s a powder rather than a premixed liquid. That means it’s not suitable for on the spot, or really rapid response, sample submission.
It does use heat activator powder like Quick Luck though, and alongside the complexity, as long as you’ve got an hour to prepare the sample with some filtered water, it’s good enough to pass any level of scrutiny.
Sub Solution is slightly less expensive than Quick Luck though, costing $80. Still a premium price, but you’re getting an incredibly high-quality fake urine that will pass pretty much any drug test, as long as it submitted within the correct temperature range.
3. Quick Fix Plus Synthetic urine
Third, on my list of the best synthetic urine kits is Quick Fix. This is nowhere near as good as Quick Luck or Sub Solution in terms of quality, but it is good enough for a basic pre-employment drug test.
Even the large 3 ounce Quick Fix plus size only costs $40, and the smaller to fluid ounce size costs just $30.
It’s a more basic formula, containing just creatinine, uric acid, and urea. But that’s all they are probably going to look for in a basic five panel drug test.
It looks pretty good but isn’t quite as convincing in terms of its physical characteristics as Sub Solution and Quick Luck.
It has a pretty reliable heatpad, but having a heatpad at all does raise the chances of failure ever so slightly, and you don’t get that granular control over the sample temperature as you do with heat activator powder.
But Quick Fix is available locally, and whether you buy online or offline, if you don’t care about the drug test that much, or you know it’s definitely going to be a basic one, it’s good enough.
Fourth on my list of the top synthetic urine kit options out, there is Monkey Whizz.
It’s for only because something had to be between Quick Fix and Monkey Whizz. Both are very similar, costing around $30, and having the same sort of complexity and look.
Both Monkey Whizz and Quick Fix use a heatpad, and it’s a pretty good one. There’s not much to choose between them there either.
The only thing I will explain to you is that Monkey Whizz is actually the name of an incognito belt product. It contains premixed synthetic urine, and you dispense the urine through a tap into the sample container. It’s meant for standing in the natural position, but I don’t see how you get away with it in a supervised drug test. So to me, it’s a pointless gimmick.
The Monkey Flask product though is exactly the same as Quick Fix generally and contains exactly the same fake urine as you get in the Monkey Whizz product. It costs $30, and is basically a flask of premixed urine with a heatpad.
Toss a coin, and go for Quick Fix and Monkey Whizz. For me, they both have a basic formula, but they definitely also both have the ability to pass simple pre-employment drug tests.
However, if you want the best synthetic urine going, get Sub Solution. If you want urine it’s as good as Sub Solution but is also already hydrated, and with heatpads added in as an option, then pay the extra $20 and get Quick Luck instead.